Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.


We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are Integrity,Trustworthy,Resilient,motivational,Active Thinker and Goal Focused

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is Integrity because i'm always honest.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is active thinker because im not good at thinking of where to sit.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is how to be a leader.

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is relational because i can compare and contrast the traits of different leaders.
(see slide 2 of the leadership modelling book for this)

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment