In ARTS this term we have been learning to: Do silent productions
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was having to add all of the things we had to add because it was hard to fit all of them in the act.
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- putting the performance tougher
- Working as a group and adding the mime
The story that my group told silently was I am playing with a ball and then Tash takes it and then Tash and Savannah start playing with it and then the chase begins and in the end we all play tougher.
Overall I think my group worked Really well together because we got everything done and we are ready to preform.