Thursday 6 July 2017

Term 2 Novel Study

This term I have been reading and studying the novel Silverstream

I found this novel (interesting, okay, etc) okay because it seamed cool on the back but then I read on and in the end the book was okay.

During the novel I had to complete a thinking map which shows that I can classify how the author has shown the theme of the book.

National Standard this covers

  • Year 7/8  Standard
    • I can identify and evaluate the way writers’ use language and ideas to suit their purpose and I can use my growing wide range of academic and content-specific vocabulary to understand texts.

Overall I would give this novel a rating of  6/10 and I would / would not recommend it to others to read because if you are someone who likes Mystery's then it is a good book but if you don't then I don't recommend it. because if you like this stuff then read it but if you don't then don't read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment