Friday 17 March 2017

R4. Learn a new language –learn six new phrases to share with your class.

R4. Learn a new language –learn six new phrases to share with your class.

This is my 3rd home learning challenge Learn a new language I am learning Spanish and this is what I have so far-

Spanish
and English

Spanish
hola yo soy Brook i ir a la escuela oaklands y yo soy un 12 años de edad el nombre de mi madre es anthea y el nombre de mi padre es Phil y yo tener un amigo hermano kade como el jade candie savannah ect mi comida favorita es una cookie Me encanta ver youtube y la práctica del deporte como el fútbol y béisbol y me gustan las cosas frozen y mi lugar favorito ir sería de Hollywood gracias por Listening.
English
hi I'm Brook I go to Oakland's school and i am a 12 years old my mom's name is Anthea and my dad's name is Phil and I have a brother kade friend like jade Candice savannah etc my favorite food is a cookie I love watching youtube and playing sport like soccer and softball and I love frozen stuff and my favorite place to go would be Hollywood thanks for listening.



No comments:

Post a Comment